You won’t have to divine this information if you listen to this episode! Check out pages 17-18 of The Way to get the details of how divining information works.
For reference, here are the various levels for information.
- Information levels
- Level 0-2 – Very commonly known information
- Most people know this without needing to look it up.
- Tallest building in Satyrine? 25+19?
- Level 3-4 – Commonly Known Information
- Could be found by asking around in public places or consulting a library.
- Who’s the gerent of Burnham?
- Level 5-6 – Rarely Known Information
- Only a handful of people know it, but nobody is trying to keep it secret.
- Where’s the nearest Thah agent right now?
- Where did I lose the key to my house?
- Level 7 – Secret Information
- Not many people know, and they are trying to keep it secret.
- What’s the password to get into the meeting hall on Beston?
- Who broke the vase at the party?
- Level 8 – Very Secret Information
- Only a few people know and they’re sworn to secrecy
- What’s Dark Eyed Manfred’s real name?
- Level 9 – Secret Personal Information
- Only one person knows the answer and is trying very hard to keep it secret.
- Level 10 – Lost Information
- No one knows the information, and it isn’t in any book.
- Where is the figure of the ancient sorcerer Aduminit located?
- Where is the body of The Nod?
- Level 11+ – Lost and Guarded Information
- Nobody knows it, but the secret is hidden by powerful forces in the Actuality.
- Are there any arabast still alive?
- Where do the Thah come from?
Return to the Actuality
Monte Cook Games will be doing a reprint of Invisible Sun and you can get in on it now with their new Kickstarter! We’re really excited about this. If you didn’t get the Black Cube the first time around now’s your chance to get one. There’s also a chance there will be new books added to the upcoming releases once the stretch goals show up.
Check it out.
Music in the episode was drawn from the song “Beyond” by Wes Otis and Plate Mail Games and is available at DriveThruRPG.
Get in touch with us! Follow Scott and Dave on Twitter. Drop us a line with this fancy form.
Invisible Sun is the property of Monte Cook Games.